Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Glad it's Hump Day

It's day four of my attempt to keep a blog. So far so good! Of course, now that I've said that I expect things to go downhill from here. I haven't yet finished the blog set-up, thus the absence of pictures in my blog title. I hope to get to that soon. I have the pictures but still need to work on the appropriate formatting for this blog background. Regardless, I will do my best to keep updating regularly.

Today was a pretty good day. I woke up with a bad attitude. Once again I had to face the reality that this wasn't our month to annouce a pregnancy...sigh! To get over it, I enjoyed a large sweet tea from McD's. I ended up working from home today and actually got quite a bit done. In fact, I think I was able to get more done today than I have in the office over the last couple of days. There is only one exception. This afternoon I ran out to get something to eat/drink, and when I came back the system had crashed. It took me forever to get things back up and running. Grrr!

In addition to getting a lot of work done, I was also able to do a glucose curve on my diabetic cat. He tolerated it well and is such a trooper when it comes to having his ears pricked several times a day. I was also able to get a ton of laundry done and make a pretty good supper. We had steak and twice-baked potatoes. I was worried that James wouldn't like the potato and would need to add his own "flavoring" to it. Well, it was almost completely gone when I asked how he liked it. He said they were damn good so that made me feel good! I didn't even follow a recipe but rather made up my own...nothing fancy but still good!

I'm now ready to put the day to bed. I'm glad it was hump day and tomorrow is Thursday. Of course that means it's one day closer to Friday...yay! And, it's even better because Labor Day is upon us this weekend. I will try and keep this blog updated on a more regular basis and will update with pictures soon. Maybe I'll even have something profound to say...lol! I don't think anybody's reading this yet, but maybe I'll gather a following. I'd be happy if I find just a handful of people to read....well, at least one person. More to come.. for now my bed is calling me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bri

p.s. Did I mention I enjoyed 2-1/2 glasses of wine with dinner. Take that Aunt Flo...Biotch!

No comments:

Post a Comment