Friday, October 30, 2009

Show Us Your Halloween Costumes


This week over at Kelly's Korner, we are sharing our Halloween costumes. I don't have children yet, but I have four fur-kids. For the last three years, they have reluctantly "allowed" me to dress them up. I think this year I may just give them a break. Or, maybe we'll dig out one of their past constumes. Ha!

Here they are in 2006. This is the girls' (dogs) first Halloween with us.


Autumn was a Good Witch.


Brandie was a little hot dog.


Brandie didn't like Autumn biting her "hot dog" costume so she decided to bite back.


Archie wasn't too thrilled when I put the witch hat on him.

 
Sophie was even less thrilled.

Here they are in 2007.




The girls were "busy little bees."  They didn't really care for the antennae on their heads, but they sure were cute. They also didn't mind the rewards (aka treats) they got for sitting still!



Archie and Sophie weren't too excited to see the witch hat and collar again.

And...here they are last year (2008).


Autumn had a cowboy on her back (she was horse).


Brandie carried around a caveman (she was a dinosaur).


We took them "trick-or-treating"...ha ha...no, not really. We went for a walk and here we are back at our house. Who's that "cat" with them?


 Why yes! I can get in the Halloween spirit too.


I made the big guy dress up too. His costume consists of whatever silly stuff I could pull out of the closet last minute. He wasn't thrilled, but he was a good "participant."

 
Archie played it cool as spider-man.


 And, Sophie tolerated her role as bat-girl.


 This is how the girls felt by the time we got back home . . .


espeically this little one who was less than thrilled about the caveman on her back.


I'm not sure what the fur-kids will be doing this year, but I'm sure they'd be very happy if their crazy human parents just forgot. So, we'll see!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment