Tuesday, October 6, 2009

One year down, several more to go!

Even though it was two days ago, October 4th, James and I celebrated our first anniversary. This first year has gone by so fast. He and I have been together since 2003, but this first year of marriage has by far surpassed the speed of any other year. Life has had its ups and downs, but I know we love and support each other in everything...perhaps more now than ever. Here's a look back (in pictures) at October 4, 2008.









                                         
   





                 














































I know this is a TON of pictures and, believe it or not, there were so many more from our day. We loved our photographers from A&J Photography. Check out more of our pictures at http://www.photoreflect.com/PR3/thumbpage.aspx?e=4247570.

Soon I'll share pictures fromour first anniversary. Let me just say one thing...year-old wedding cake is not that bad! We saved some and had along with our anniversary cake. The wedding cake actually tasted better!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment