Tuesday, October 27, 2009

God's words on my heart

This morning I woke up with words that I believe God placed on my heart. This month's cycle is drawing to a close, and I'm pretty sure it's again not our month to see a positive sign on a pregnancy test. I don't claim to be a poet and there's no true form so please ignore the punctuation, etc. You can argue with my Father in Heaven if you don't like it since I believe these are not really my words.

Prayer for My Child
I pray for you, my child yet to be.
I pray for you, the one I've yet to see.

I cannot wait, to see your sweet face.
I cannot wait, for my empty arms to embrace.

My child in heaven, seated by God,
what's it like when angels applaud?

I tend to imagine you standing in line,
waiting for the day when God says, "it's time."

That day will come when you're placed in my arms.
Your mommy and daddy willl protect you from harm.

To look in your eyes and kiss your small hands,
the pride in our heart's as your new life begins.

We'll be here to love you whenever you come,
for you are a blessing from God's holy kingdom.

Like children on Christmas, we can't wait to see,
the gift God has chosen for your father and me.

I try to be patient and wait on God's time,
because one glorious day I'll proclaim you as mine.

~ Brianna 10/27/09


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment