Monday, May 2, 2011

So Many Hurting People

Again, it's been awhile since I updated here. One of the blogs I read on a regular basis, Kelly's Korner, does Show Us Your Life Friday. This past week she created a "Day of Prayer" post for people to leave their prayer requests. There are so many hurting people. I too posted a prayer request. After reading some of the trials others are going through, my own trials seem so small. But, our God is a big God and sees everything. Nothing is to big for God. Even though satan's attacks are very real right now, we have a great defender on our side.

Anyway, as I was reading some of the prayer requests this morning, the song "His Eye is on the Sparrow" came to mind. This is one of my favorite songs. I went to Youtube and found the song so I could listen while reading and praying. I hope that these prayer requests soon turn in to praises. I don't even know who reads my blog, but if you stumble across this post, won't you consider praying?




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment